string of lights

string of lights

Sunday 18 October 2015

Nutella Cookies!




Hi GUYS!!!!


So, today I am going to show you my recipe for Nutella cookies!

you will need:


  • 125 g butter
  • 100 g brown sugar
  • 125 g caster sugar 
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 225 g self-raising flour
  • 200 g chocolate chips 

Method:

1. pre heat the oven to 180 degrees

2. Cream together the butter and the sugars, once creamed then combine in the egg and vanilla.

3.Then, sift the flour and then mix together with either a wooden spoon or like me, you could use an electric mixer. My mum got a Kitchen Aid for her birthday and it is soooooo beautiful and really good for making cookies so I would recommend it greatly



This is our one. Isn't she pretty!!??


And in case you wanted to know this is the attachment I used. I think this one is best for cookie dough

4. Role the mixture into balls and but on lined backing trays. We weighed the balls and we made 10 cookies with them each weighing 60 g or there abouts

5. Next flatten the balls down into a circular shape. Then, but a small blob of Nutella on one side, then fold it over so that the Nutella in encased inside the cookie. Make sure it is still a cookie shape though! :)

6. Bake them for 10 mins

7. Take them out and leave to cool for a further 10 mins. 

8. While they cool, melt the Nutella that is still in you jar by putting I tin the microwave BUT make sure you take off ALL THE FOIL before because otherwise you WILL break your microwave. I almost did (LOL)   
9. Put some of the melted Nutella over the cookies and put them in the fridge for a few minuets to set if you want. I only put them in for about 5 mins so that the actual cookies didn't go hard, but don't worry if they do because they will soften again if you leave them out

10. Enjoy your delicious cookies with a cup of tea! :) (this part is essential. You CAN NOT miss is out. I am being serious. If you don't eat them I will. They are that good.)       

Here is how mine turned out. I think they look pretty good! 







See ya soon!!!







  



    


No comments:

Post a Comment